Do you ever feel the need to unplug and unwind in the Great Outdoors?
Wish you could escape the hustle and bustle of your hectic everyday life and enjoy your favorite hiking trail, go camping with friends or simply relax in your favorite outdoor thinking spot?
Unfortunately, however you are stuck within the confinements of four walls with no chance of escape.
Thats where your TRBEDC Woodland Candle can come to the rescue.
Just light your TRBEDC Woodlands Candle and get comfortable. Notice the warm comforting amber glow as you close your eyes, relax and listen to the soft crackle of the flame as it dances on the Natural Wood Wick while fresh pleasing notes of Balsam Fir, Silver Fir and Cypress grounded in woodsy and earthy undertones fill the room.
Now take a deep cleansing breath and let your olfactory bulb take you down memory lane and into the Great Outdoors to relive an adventure that Lewis & Clark would be proud to go on.
TRBEDC's Crackling Woodland candle is perfect for the Outdoor and Nature lover in your life!!!
TRBEDC's Woodland Candles are hand-poured with care, attention to detail and quality ingredients that you expect and love in TRBEDC products.
The natural crackling wood wicks are trimmed and sized for each candle in house and are fueled by a luxurious and creamy natural Apricot and Coconut wax blend that has excellent fragrance throw that will enhance any environment with our wonderful Woodlands blend that we crafted in house with Therapeutic Grade Essential oils.
- Natural Apricot oil and Coconut Oil Wax Blend.
- Excellent Fragrance Throw (both hot and cold).
- Scented With Intent using Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils for the ultimate Aroma Therapy experience.
- Hand trimmed and sized natural crackling Wood Wick that produces a vertical tear drop shaped flame.
- Packaged in a reusable 6oz tin that is the perfect size for work, home, travel or the winter emergency kit in your car.
Features & Specs
- Hand Trimmed Crackling Wood WIck
- Apricot and Coconut wax blend
- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- Hand-Poured in Small Batches
- Seamless Steel Tin with Raised Safety Feet that keep surfaces cool.
- This candle is 2.81"Dia. x 1.65"H.
- Net Weight 4oz and has an approximate burn time of 14 hours.
To optimize your TRBEDC candle burning experience, we recommend these guidelines:
1. Burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
2. Trim wick to 1/4” before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
(Optimal burn for our candles is achieved with a short wick. Our wicks burn best when they are trimmed to approximately 1/4." This will require you to periodically trim the wick. No special tools are needed! This can be done by snapping the burnt ends off with your fingers. If your flame gets larger than 1 ½”, please extinguish the candle and allow it to cool. Once your candle cools, you can trim your wick to approximately ¼” to ½”. Remove the wick trimmings before relighting your candle.)
3. Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
4. Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.
Most orders ship within 5 business days.
If your order includes an item that is currently out of stock or on Pre Order shipping may take a bit longer.
All Orders are shipped VIA USPS and Include Tracking.
When your order is processed and shipped an email will be sent to the email address that you provided associated with your order.
At TRBEDC we believe that what you put on your body,
is just as important as what you put in your body. Your skin is your body’s largest organ and is very efficient at absorbing and transferring whatever it comes in contact with to your blood and cells.
That is why all of our products contain all natural, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic ingredients.
-At TRBEDC We also believe in Quality over Quantity-
All of our products are handcrafted in small batches. Therefore when you use a TRBEDC product on your skin, you can be confident that it was made with quality ingredients, care and attention to detail. You can also rest assured that it is a newly made product and has not been sitting in a factory, or on a warehouse shelf somewhere for who knows how long.
*These statements have not been approved or evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.