1. Burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
2. Trim wick to 1/8” before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn.
3. Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
4. Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep. Be sure the wick ember is no longer glowing.